Episode 124: More talk about how to protect yourself from malicious jailbreak tweaks. A look at a new app that helps you to identify if your jailbroken iPhone has
Support Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Go to WIX.com and create your own stunning website. It’s easy and free!
- Visit RedHat.com to find out how Red had is redefining enterprise technology.
- Get a free audiobook of your choice and a free 30-day trial membership at Audible.com/ios
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- Pangu team publishes a report highlighting kernel vulnerabilities in iOS 8.4.1
- How to protect yourself from malicious jailbreak tweaks
- How to check to see if your iPhone is infected by the KeyRaider malware
- EarthLockScreen places a rotating globe on your iPhone’s Lock screen
- PhotoDismiss8: add swipe-to-dismiss functionality to the Photos app in iOS 8
- Keek: the best way to view apps in Control Center
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!